Inside: 65 Hilarious "I love you more than" funny quotes

Everyone loves a good, "I love you more than" quote. But sometimes, finding the exact right one for the exact right person can be a little hard. Everyone has a favorite TV show that they can connect to, or a favorite meme that they love texting you 4 times a week.

Whatever the subject you need to find a quote for, we have you covered with this fined tuned list of "I love you more than" funny quotes.

"I love you more than" funny quotes – TV

1. I love you more than JD loves Turk

2. I love you more than Joanie loves Chachi

3. I love you more than Drogon loves Daenerys

4. I love you more than Jamie loves Cersei

5. I love you more than Ross like saying things in high pitched voices

6. I love you more than Chandler loves Monica

7. I love you more than Joey loves pizza

I love you more than quotes

8. I love you more than TV shows love terrible endings to great stories

9. I love you more than Jack Bauer loves saving the world in 24 hours

10. I love you more than Jessica loves Nick and even more than she loves making up songs

11. I love you more than Sam loves Diane

12. I love your more than Jimmy Fallon loves recycling the same acts

13. I love you more than Meredith loves McDreamy

14. I love you more than Frank Underwood loves power

"I love you more than" funny quotes – more than Leslie Knope loves making binders

15. I love you more than Leslie Knope loves making binders

16. I love you more than Ron Swanson loves scotch

17. I love you more than Pam loves Jim[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement="false" doNotOptimizePlacement="false" jsonLd="true" key="ozzc1svlpovirxhb7bco" ratio="16:9″ thumbnail="https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1623247231/xaijjlptxuygvqoosurn.jpg” title="I love you more than quotes" volume="70″]

18. I love you more than Michael Scott loves saying "that's what she says"

19. I love you more than Tracy Jordan loves rubbing his belly

20. I love you more than Liz Lemon loves sandwich day

21. I love you more than John Draper loves running from his daddy issues

22. I love you more than Tony Soprano loves the Badda Bing

23. I love you more than Dwight Schrute loves beets

I love you more than quotes

24. I love you more than Lady Mary Crawley loves Matthew Crawley

25. I love you more than Carrie loves Mr. Big

26. I love you more than Lucy loves Ricky

27. I love you more than Ross loves Rachel

28. I love you more than the number of seasons the Simpson has been on

29. I love you more than Rick and Morty's fans love being batshit crazy about their show

I love you more than Corey loves Topanga

30. I love you more than Corey loves Topanga

31. I love you more than Dr. House loves being the Macguyver of the medical field

32. I love you more than Olivia and Fitz love being emotionally co-dependent

33. I love you more than Macguyver loves duct tape, a battery, and a paperclip

I love you more than sayings

34. I love you more than Andy loves April

35. I love you more than Buffy loves Angel

36. I love you more than Tami loves Coach Taylor

37. I love you more than Brenda and Kelly love Dylan combined

38. I love you more than Glenn loved Maggie

39. I love you more than Jack loves Kate and even more than Jack loves saving people instead of dealing with his daddy issues

40. I love you more than Luke loves Lorelai. And even more than Lorelai and Rory love fast, witty, banter

41. I love you more than Marshall loves Lily

42. I love you more than Zach Morris loves himself

43. I love you more than Laura Winslow loves Stephon Urquelle

I love you more than quotes – Pop Culture

44. I love you more than people love saying Kanye loves Kanye

45. I love you more than the Kardashians love self-promotion

46. I love you more than Aunt Becky loves getting her kids into college

47. I love you more than Donald Trump loves Twitter

quotes that say i love you

48. I love you more than Millennials love making Sponge Bob Memes

49. I love you more than my toddler loves screen time

50. I love you more than middle-aged white guys love quoting Adam Sandler movies

51. I love you more than Star Wars fans love complaining about their movies

52. I love you more than white girls love obsessing about the royalty of a nation we defeated for independence over 200 years ago

53. I love you more than every girl alive loves Beyonce

54. I love you more than Justin Beiber loves pretending he doesn't love attention

55. I love you more than baby-boomers love freaking out about Millennials

56. I love you more than Netflix loves producing every single TV show and then making it impossible to find the single one I want to watch

I love you more than gay men love telling straight men how to dress

57. I love you more than gay men love telling straight men how to dress

58. I love you more than people love watching shows about singing

fun images

59. I love you more than I love pretending that I know what Fortnite is

60. I love you more than the water guy from the Fyre Festival loves doing whatever it takes to do his job

61. I love you more than Game of Throne fans love hating on a show they claim so much to love

62. I love you more than Brett Kavanaugh loves beer.

63. I love you more than Saturday Night Live loves making fun of the President

64. I love you more than Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga love looking deeply into each other's eyes

65. I love you more than Khloe Kardashian loves basketball players